Thursday 26 February 2015

Sleep Confusion

Hi Splodgies

I have had a strange evening- I think my brain is confused. I accidentally fell asleep at about 6.30 and woke up again sometime around 9. But then when I woke up my brain was all fuzzy for an extended period of time. When I woke up I decided it was a good idea to watch Comic Relief Bake Off in an attempt to watch something gentle and not too taxing.

However in the final bake of this episode they were making pavlova. In my semi-conscious and confused state, I decided that pavlovas were not only fascinating but terrifying also. Having never made a pavlova myself before I thought it might be a bad time to attempt to do it. At this hour. With not the right kind of sugar. And not the right kind of fruit. 

I think the correct word is hysterical. I am feeling hysterical. And not in the funny way, in the confused and cross/ranty way. I think I need more sleep to get over this. 

Apparently at least three of my friends on facebook agree with my thoughts on pavlovas.

Today, this is me:


See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x


p.s. Remind me to buy a new backpack on Saturday.

1 comment: