Friday 20 March 2015

Bus Eclipses My Attention.

Hello Splodgies! 

Today I had got everything ready so that I could just wake up, get dressed and leave the house. I was coming back to Lancaster today, but had to go to a meeting at work before I went. I hopped on the bus and everything was fine. 

UNTIL THE BUS BROKE DOWN AND I THOUGHT I HAD TO SKIP BREAKFAST WITH BECCA AND THEN THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE LATE FOR MY MEETING. I was very stressed!! But I saw the eclipse from the bus! 

After my meeting I went back to the bus station to get a bus to Penrith so I could get the train back to Lancaster- I had worked out that although I would spend more, I would still get back to Lancaster 2 hours faster than I would've had I got the 555 from Keswick. Isn't my life thrilling.

Anyway! Tomorrow: Jazz (swanky coffee house edition)


Today, this is me waiting in Penrith train station. 


The little man is my conscience. There's another one on my other shoulder too.

See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment