Sunday 22 March 2015

Hipster Weekend

Hello Splodgies!!

Sorry I missed my post yesterday- I was busy doing this:



It was perhaps the most hipster I've ever felt. We all had a great time! That's my dad playing the drums there in Lancaster Jazz Quintet. It was super cool. 

Today, me and Sarah went on an adventure as it was such a beautiful day. We had wanted to go and play our ukes on the promenade, but even though it was a sunny day, it was a bit windy so it was still very cold! 



....Most of the pictures on this blog today are taken by Sarah- thanks for letting me use them! 

At the end of the day we drove up to Hest Bank and played our ukes looking out over the bay... from the car :P Because it was still cold, but we did try to play outside!! We got freezy hands! 


Today, this is me and Sarah on our adventure:


See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment