Sunday 7 December 2014

Still Funny

Hello Splodgies! 

I'm super sleepy tonight, so following on from yesterday's blog, I'll let you know that I DID enjoy the rest of the star wars films. My favourite character was Chewbacca and I thought the Ewoks were adorable. My favourite totally irrelevant character was the small blue elephant looking alien that seemed to be a member of Jabba the Hutt's gang. He probably died. Shame. He was adorable. Or she. Whichever, it wasn't clear. 

AAAAAANYWAY! Back to today's blog. It's time I addressed this. That's right. Fainting goats. 



Most of you have probably already seen this video, but just to refresh you all, here it is again:




...and after all this time, eight years after it was originally uploaded, it is still HILARIOUS. Here are my top moments from this particular video:

  • 0:16 - where the narrator seems to disparage angora goats
  • 0:20 - when the guy catches the goat because it appears to have given up running away
  • 0:33 - when someone spinning an umbrella causes a goat to fall over; but because it looked like it wasn't sure what to do so it just fainted.
  • 0:49 - CLEARLY THE BEST MOMENT OF ALL TIME WHEN ALL THE GOATS FALL OVER AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME. 
  • 1:11 - the little goat running on its own across the yard falls over and its legs just stick up in the air- this is more comical than all the other times a goat has fallen over in this video for some reason. Perhaps because most of the time, the goats legs just fall to the side.
  • 1:16 - a replay of 0:49


....today, my brother sent me the video again, and we reminisced about how I had almost wet myself laughing having shown the video to our parents after dinner maybe 6 months ago or so. 


...it is unendingly, enduringly funny and will stand the test of time! 

Got any other videos that never stop being funny?? Let me know in the comments! 



Today, this is me: 


See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

2 comments: