Tuesday 5 August 2014

I can't tame or train dragons

So today it was raining most of the day.

Despite this, during a clear spell we visited a junk shop. 

....There was a rumble and this dragon popped his head out of the ground (I think he lived in a cave). I'd recently watched a film called "How To Train Your Dragon 2" so I knew EXACTLY what to do: 


...Unfortunately, it turns out that the film was a work of fiction and dragons should not be approached under any circumstances. What followed was a rather unpleasant incident involving some flame breath, a nearby tree and several squirrels! Fortunately nobody was injured other than myself, and my dignity. 


I tried to get a picture of the sunset again today, and this is what happened: 


...its hard to tell, but its raining quite hard. And I'd tried to get the time perfectly right so I'd get a good shot and everything!! But I'll try again tomorrow, Splodgekins, don't you fret :)


Today, this is me, damp and disappointed that I didn't get my shot: 


See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely... as all your blogs girl.. love your writing style and comedic sense and the dragon is just sooo cute :D

    ReplyDelete