Sunday 25 January 2015

80% Food.

Hello Splodgies! 

Today has been not particularly eventful. I've seen my friends Florence and Gertrude. Now might be a good point to mention that most of the names I mention on this blog that aren't my own are pseudonyms. But usually the person I'm talking about has chosen the pseudonym. Anyway we had a good catch up, and then when we were thrown out of our favourite hipster coffee place we came back to my house where neither of my parents could remember Florence's name. Shame on you, Mother. Shame on you, Father. 

Also I made saag paneer again. But this time I think it was the best I've ever made! 


...Also I'm slightly worried that over 80% of the pictures I put on my Instagram feed are of food. But that's what Instagram is for right? Right?! To be honest, the only reason I downloaded Instagram was from the snowballing peer pressure of having excellent looking photos of this that and the other. I hadn't really known what it was or how to use it, so I felt kind of cheated when I downloaded it and found that it was basically, choose a filter for your photo. But dammit they do look good. 


I'm not sure if I'm the only person who has this problem with Instagram or not, but Instagram-ing food that I have made is a majorly guilty pleasure of mine. I can't be the only one, surely? Let me know in the comments. 

Today, this is me: 


See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment