Sunday 4 January 2015

New Bed?!

Hello Splodgies!

Today I returned to my house in the lake district because I'm going back to work tomorrow. However,  I was bringing some of my Christmas gifts with me! 

New double duvet, new bed sheets and new pillows make it feel like I'm not even in my own bed! Ker-azy! I'm gonna be confused when I wake up in it tomorrow! 



Previously I've only ever had a single duvet even though I now have a double bed. But this makes so much difference!! And the two extra pillows mean I now have a grand total of 4! I CAN MAKE A NEST OR A FORT IF I WANT TO. THIS IS AMAZING!! 

Thanks to Ma und Pa for the new duvet and pillows. Thanks to Amb Twin for the new sheets that make my bed look super snazzy ;) Its like my bed is an ikea catalogue! 

Today, this is me getting ready to have a cosy sleep! :


See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment