Wednesday 7 January 2015

Herbert's New Home?

Hello Splodgies! 


For those of you who read yesterday's blog, you'll know that there is currently a spider called Herbert living in my bath. Well, he was still there in the morning, so I made him a toilet paper ladder to climb  up and out of the bath. ...But when I came to the bath this evening, Herbert was still there. Sitting at the opposite end of the bath as the ladder, refusing to leave. Either he has a very weird idea about what a holiday is, or he is actually intending to live in the bath, or he is too tired to climb the ladder.



...I don't know which of these is the most likely, but I'm pretty sure he's not just there waiting for a bath. Because I don't want to drown him, I'm not going to run any water in there. Its a good thing I prefer showers, or he'd be pushing up daisies soon. ...That is a very odd turn of phrase, and I'm sure it has an interesting origin, but right now I cannot be bothered to look it up because I am too tired. So I shall bid you adieu and give you an update on the Herbert situation tomorrow!

Today, this is me: 


See you tomorrow!
-Rosa 
x

1 comment: