Wednesday 29 October 2014

10 Little Things That Just Made My Day Better Today

Hey there splodgekins! 

So today I am going to write a small list of things that have made my day slightly better today:

1. Having a friend waiting for me with a smile when I got off the bus in the freezing cold morning

2. The weather being BEAUTIFUL after having an utterly terrifying downpour the previous day

3. My morning session spent interrupting people with the line "It saved her life!" And the last hour or so of my day pretending to be a ninja.

4. The bus back from work being later than you are, so you don't have to wait half an hour for another one

5. Seeing an emotional family being reunited at the bus stop

6. Getting into Aldi and seeing that they have a bountiful supply of the conditioner I came specially to buy.

7. My iPod having enough battery left to last all the way back from Aldi

8. Successfully restringing a ukulele for a leftie, and managing to play a little bit of uke left handed

9. Skyping with stir fry and a cider

10. Singing in the shower






Sorry its quite a short post today!! It might be even shorter tomorrow though, I've got a very busy few days!


Today, this is me: 


See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment