Friday 17 October 2014

Being Back

Hey Splodgies!!

Sorry this post is a little late! 

I've been enjoying being back at home. Especially being back seeing my little flock of birds again. I'd forgotten how much I'd missed them! It makes me wish there was a little more character back in my other room further north- I swear the landlord has treated the walls with something that means nothing will stick to it. Perhaps if my last place I lived (that wasn't my parents' house) was called the icebox, I should call this one the teflon room? Who can say!!




Today, this is me appreciating being surrounded by all the bright things I like in my room :)


It looks like the clanger is sitting on my shoulder! But she's on the edge of the bed, that's where her clanger holiday home is!

See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment