Saturday 18 October 2014

Half My Day In Pictures

Hello there Splodgekins!

Today, I had coffee


With these two lemons: 


And then also with my dear Bernadette when she turned up in between buses.  

When I came home, I saw that my avocado seed had grown significantly since the last time I'd been home:


And the roots looked proper funky when I took the plant out to change the green water for new water: 



I'm going to a soiree this evening, so I decided to make some flapjack. It started off life a little bit like this: 


But in the end, it looked like this: 



And I'll take it to the soiree with me!! Hopefully it'll prove to be a good nibble for everyone :) 

Today, this is me sat in the coffee shop with my two fruitloop parents: 


See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment