Tuesday 14 October 2014

One more cup of tea before bed...

Hello splodgies!

Recently, as in, Monday- yesterday, I bought some ginger tea because they were cheap in the shop down the road. Usually I would be drinking water or coffee at home and peppermint tea at work. Very occasionally I'd drink some blackcurrant high juice at home. 



But since the buying of the ginger tea, I have had almost nothing else. It is fiery and soothing and I think its helping me battle the cold I've been feeling come on. 

I'm also helping it will help me with the frankly enormous quantity of garlic I ate this evening in my dinner, which was super delish. 

I still really like peppermint tea, but this has something that peppermint just doesn't- its FIERY! And I like fiery. It reminds me of me. Especially if I'm wearing orange like I am now.


...I decided, I could have one more cup of tea before I went to bed. 



Today, this is me with the pot of haagen daaz I was finally able to defeat upon my third attempt:


See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment