Thursday 16 October 2014

Aboard The Actually Quite Pleasant 555

Hey Splodgies!

Remember when I was all apprehensive and anxious/sceptical about what my experiences would be like upon the 555 bus? Well my ideas were totally WRONG. It was awesome. The only thing that could've made it better would've been to complete the journey in daylight and to have had the top deck front seat for the entirety of the journey. 

Here's some pictures I took from the bus




I got chatting to some older folk on the bus and they told me they were going on a bus pass adventure!! We sat on the front together, about 8 of us and whooped when we went over dips in the road! 

I shouldn't have been worried ;) 


Today, this is me, rather pleased with how my journey was going: 


See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment