Thursday 30 October 2014

It's A Great Big Secret!

Hello Splodgies!!

I've had a reaaaaally long day today, so I won't be writing very much. 

I had an ordinary day and went to the dementia sessions which were a little more subdued than our past couple of weeks, but we still all had a good time. 

Then this evening I went to my secret rehearsal!

If you want to know what that's about, you'll have to get tickets to see The Buried Heart! Its gonna be super spooky though, not recommended for those who aren't prepared for the darkness! 

Who knows? Perhaps tomorrow I will do a Hallowe'en themed post! 



Today, this is me on a boat, on my way back from a secret rehearsal: 


...you can't tell by that light, but I have a lot of stage grime on my face.

See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment