Monday 27 October 2014

I am the spice of liiiiife

Dear Splodgies

I AM THE SPICE OF LIIIIIIFE! I AM THE SPICE OF LIIIIFE LIIIIFE! 


....ITS TRUE. 

Nej is a spice of bean. She is a spicy bean bean.

Rich is the spice of beeeeeard! Rich is the spice of beeeeard beeeeard! Rich is the spice of tyyyyype! Rich is the spice of tyyyype tyyyype! 

Kyle is the naked spice.

Tom is the spice of Baaaaane! Tom is the spice of Baaaaane baaaane! 

We are all spices! 

Try some cumin! 

Try some Coriander!

Would you like some oregano? Do you know what oregano means? 

Now you must take the carrots and break them in too. I wonder what will burn first, your curry or your spaghetti? How about a lovely pie? 

Can you we genuinely do chef Bane? With Gordon Ramsey? 

You know what I see when I look at you? Bagel and cream cheese.


....this is what it's like when me and my friends skype together....


Today, this is me: 




See you tomorrow!
-Rosa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment